Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 12 February



Morning everyone.  No card to show you today.  Yesterday I spent reorganizing my stamp binders.  I was running out of room on some pages, and stamps were being put on pages they don't belong.  Still working on it today. 
This is my second month for Project 12.  And I have ideas for March.  Can you believe it. 
You can check out Project 12 at Scrapbook and Cards Today.  Each month a challenge sketch is posted by Becky Fleck.  It's a fun way to scrap a whole year.

Happy crafting ;o) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dee...thanks for stopping by my blog.
Glad to see you have been very busy working on your projects. LOL checking out the site you just posted.
Cheers

Davinie Fiero said...

Perfect! Love the red background. Thank you for spending another month with me!