Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hope you're feeling better soon


Morning everyone.  Wow I have another card done this week.  I found some pretty spring stickers at the Craft Nook the other day, and wanted to make a spring card for Crafty Card Makers.  I started out with the paper from Imaginisce-Build a Card Pad, and the saying to match up the tulips.  This nice spring tulip is stuck on white cardstock and mounted with foam squares to the card.  I then added some string and  buttons.  When I was all done, and check some card sites.  I noticed that it was pretty close to the Sunday sketch at 365 Cards.
So my card is for two Challenges:
Crafty Card Makers-Challenge 17-Spring into Spring
                                  Your interpretation of spring be that flowers, bunnies, colors, chocolate, easter whatever spring evokes for you.
365 Cards-Day 28-Super Sketchy Sunday

Here is the sketch.

Happy crafting ;o)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

what a wonderful get well card!!

Jack said...

Very pretty card and congratulations on doing 2 challenges at once.
Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

Crafty Creations said...

Way to turn the sketch on it's side!! Love that patterned paper and your beautiful tulip!
Maria

judie said...

lovely card hun, love those buttons, i kind of collect them, but dont use them lol, backing paper is good as well, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Rose said...

such a pretty get well card and great take on the sketch :)

Vixykins said...

This is soooo sweet Dee, I ♥ it!

Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x

TesaB said...

Love how you flipped the sketch! This is one beautiful card!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Great take on the sketch. Love how you flipped it over... I like to do that to *blink, blink*