Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby's first

Just a quick post before I have to go and pick up my daughter from a sleepover. Her best friend had her birthday party yesterday.  Sam and another friend where invited to go treetop trecking in the morning, and then back to A's house for a full day of girls play and a sleepover.  Sam has a problem with sleepovers, when bedtime hits she wants to come home.  But last night I got a phone call around 8 they were going to watch a movie then head to bed, and she just wanted to talk to me, and make sure I'm picking her up this morning at 10:30.

Anyway here is a card I did last night.  I think I saw this one on herearts and thought it was cute for baby's first christmas.  I have a craft sale later in November and Christmas cards sell the best, so I've been trying to get alot done. 

Here's my card.  I'm off to check out the Blog Hop over at 365 Cards


I stamped the stocking image onto different decorative paper, then cut them out into the individual pieces.  The lettering is embossed in silver embossing powder.  I used silver outline stickers to form the box aroung them.


Enjoy your day ;0) 

No comments: