Monday, August 31, 2009

Movie Monday

Well this card doesn't have 900 pieces but it took an afternoon to make while watching Alvin and Chipmunks with the kids. 

The sketch is from Scrap n Stamp Aug Sketch Challenge #4.  I used this sketch for 365 Cards Day 184-Movie Monday.  The color pink was the only thing that inspired me.  I even googled the movie, but this is what I came up with.

The kids and I went out to town today to get haircuts for school.  After about four salons on the main street, with one hair stylist in them, we went to First Choice and got right in.  We then had an afternoon of movies.  We deserved the break, we made grape jelly this morning.  yummmy

Have a great day :)

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great job on today's challenge.

~amy~ said...

Lovely job combining challenges...love that flower image!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very pretty...and pink!