Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kid time


Today's card is from 365 Days day 163-Try a Technique-Masking. This is my first attempt at masking, so I kept it simple.
Last night I took my daughter to the movies, we saw the latest Harry Potter. When she was yonger we started reading the books to her at bedtime. We she could read on her own she has continued to read them. She is on #4. I had to start reading them on my own. I started from the beginning, and am now on #6. So last night was a spoiler, because I'm only part way through.
Today is my day off, it will be spent doing kid things today. Grant is just now setting up his wooden train set so we can play. This afternoon Sam wants to go to the Animal Shelter to groom the kittens. Zellers is have a shoe sale, so it's ovver there to get two pairs of shoes each for back to school.
Have a great day ;)

3 comments:

Gina said...

I'm just now getting into rubber stamping. I see that it can be an expensive hobby.

Wanna help me earn points to shop on amazon for christmas presents for the kids. Sign up... http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=ginahinderliter

~amy~ said...

GREAT job on the masking! Fabbie card!

Pam said...

Wonderful job with this technique!!