Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friendship


Good morning everyone. A quick post today, then we are pulling the toilet out of the only bathroom we have in the house, and finishing putting down the tile today. All before I head to work at 3:00. My dad dropped of his motor home yesterday (I think this is the only weekend this month that they aren't using it) so we at least have a toilet to go to.
I whipped this card up last night. It is for 365 Cards-Day 164-Color Scheme. The colors to use were red, golden yellow, brown, orange, blue. I found this scrap of patterned paper that was brown with yellow and orange flowers that I wanted to use, and I just went from there. Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend ;0)

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

great cards Dee, I'm glad you are enjoying the challenges. All your cards are very creative. I'm glad I found your blog.
I know what you mean about these challenges becoming addicting, and it seems lots of other women are just as addicted. LOL

Keep on posting