Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Friends


Morning everyone. I was right yesterday, I did find a few hours to card. A friend of Randy's from Toronto came by, so I snuck off to my space to create. I actually got alot acomplished. Finishing touches on a scrapbook page I did for pagemaps. A card I was haveing problems with, it just didn't look right I got a suggestion from the lovely ladies at the craft store. And two other cards to complete three challenges. wow.
Today's card is for 365 cards day162-Super Sketchy Sunday. It doesn't show up well in the picture, but the dragonfly in the corner is glittered.
I'm awaiting the return of my children. After their first camping trip with poppa and gramma Dorothy. They had fun we talked to them every night before bed. Be glad to have them back though, its been pretty quiet here without them.
Have a great day :0)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Nice work! Love your take on the sunday sketch!