Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 for 1



My shaped card today doesn't fill as many challenges as week, but it fits two. I've enjoyed doing the shape cards, they are fun. Firstly the apple at Cupcakes challenge #54 was to make a shaped card. Day 178 at 365 Cards was Back to School.
My second card is Day 179 at 365 Cards - Checkerboard Backgroung. My son really likes this one. He asked if I could save it for his birthday. The idea came from a matching game in one of his truck books.
Must go to straighten the house and get ready for work. As my nintendo junky kids play their games. I don't know what they will do when school starts, because they can't play nintendo during the week.
Have a great day :)

5 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

What fun cards! Love the worm coming out of the flowers and that dump truck is too cute!

Liza said...

Great back to school card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dee, what a fantastic apple card. I love the unusual shape and the images are adorable. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Dee, love the design of this card! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x