Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thinking of you



Another nice day, sun shining. But as usual I worked all day. While Randy ran the kids to birthday parties and to see friends. Tomorrow its in at 6 am, I really have a hard time with this one.


Samantha's first violin recital is tomorrow. I'm so proud of her, she's doing a great job.


A couple of weeks ago I purchased the rose border from spellbinders. Just so I could try it quickly on something a followed the card they had on the package. It turned out not bad.


Have a great evening. It will be hot tub time if the mosquitoes don't carry us away. They are quite large this year.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

That is a lovely card Dee, It's so easy to participate in a challenge. I posted my first one in April at my moms incourgement. I'm new to all this too. Go into 365's daily challenge, that's where I started, and follow the directions. Posting the 1st card is the hardest.