Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sam's Card



Today I thought I would show the handy work of my 10 year old daughter. I've been helping her make a card box for her teachers gift. I made the box at a card class at the craft store. It has two pocket on the inside, one to hold cards and the other to hold an address book that you make out of a 3x5 note pad. There is a holder for a short pen and stamps as well. Sam was to make card to go with it as well, but this is the only one she got done. (She will be picking a couple from moms stash) I think she did a great job until she drew on the balloons at the bottom. She thinks its wonderful and that's all the matters.


Grants was having a play day this afternoon. At the end of it the fire truck was coming in to spray down all the kids. It will be greatly appreciated, because it's another hot day.
Have a great rest of your day ;)

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

It looks beautiful. She did a great job.
my house is plastered with little crafty items my grandson makes while working along side of me.